Medical Nutritional Therapy and Lifestyle Coaching Services
Services are provided in-office one-on-one or conference call, Skype or Face Time. Medical Nutrition Therapy if offered in individual sessions. Family support members are welcome to attend sessions.
Workshops, classes and seminars are available. Please check event calendar.
Medical Nutrition Therapy begins with Comprehensive Needs Assessment
- Patient History and Timeline review
- Existing medication, supplement and lab review
- Patient food intake pattern and recall
- Specialty labs may be recommended such as Micronutrient Analysis, food sensitivity testing, extended lipid panels telomere testing.
- Full Functional reports of conventional labs available
Customized Action Plan
- Individualized recommendations that address underlying causes of imbalance
- Individualized meal plans
- Supplement recommendations
- Lab recommendations
- Personalized lifestyle solutions and strategies to stay on track
Support and Re-Evaluations
Programs are re-evaluated based on patient needs and progress. It is important to follow-up based on individual recommendations.
- Weight Management and Detoxification Programs
- Supermarket tours
- Individualized recipe development
- Dining out and vacation strategies
- Healthy lifestyle adaptation support
- Stress Management recommendations