Are you looking for a solution to any of these health conditions?
- Auto-Immune/ Inflammation
- Blood Sugar and Diabetes
- Brain Health/ Neurological including Fatigue and Headaches
- Cardiac and Vascular Health
- Cancer Support and Prevention
- Family Nutrition in all stages of life
- Food Allergies/ Sensitivities
- Gastric and Digestion
- Genetic predisposition and 23 and Me interpretation and prevention
- Hormonal imbalances including thyroid
- Joint or body pains and osteoporosis
- Toxic Exposures, Candida, Infections
- Weight Management
- In -depth explanation of routine lab reports and specialty labs
Learn more about how we can help
Achieving a healthy and balanced life requires a comprehensive and focused approach to whole-body wellness. At D-Signed Nutrition, we work with you to find that balance and create a health-conscious approach to your diet to provide treatment and relief for underlying health conditions. Finding the right balance between your vitamin supplements, nutrients and any existing medications can help to alleviate stresses on the body that cause discomfort, relieve chronic aches or pains and even improve the balance of your body’s hormone and blood sugar levels. Through a complete consultation and analysis with Dee Harris, a functional medicine diagnostician and registered dietitian and her team, clients can develop a more thorough understanding of their diet and how that affects their entire body, from autoimmune response to weight management.
Individual consultations are available for clients in the greater Southwest Florida region at D-Signed Nutrition’s offices, located in Bonita Springs, Florida, or via virtual appointment. Following a comprehensive needs assessment, each patient receives a customized action plan to treat the cause of problems, with each client’s plan focused on addressing their own unique needs. Group workshops, classes and seminars are also available throughout the year to help provide support and further education.
To get started on the road to better health and nutrition, call D-Signed Nutrition today at 239-676-5249!