Dee Harris, RDN, LDN, CDCES, IFM-CP – Owner of D-Signed Nutrition, LLC
WE CAN GUIDE YOU ON YOUR PATH TO OPTIMAL HEALTH
Improving what you put into your body can help improve what you get out of it. Finding the right balance of diet, exercise and any supplements or medications you may take can help you find your optimum health, and D-Signed Nutrition can work with you to bring that balance to your life.
Our thorough and complete wellness process begins with a comprehensive needs assessment in our Bonita Springs, Florida, office, serving clients throughout Southwest Florida, or via virtual appointment for remote consultations. This session includes a complete review of your current medical history and diet. Following this, each client will receive a fully customized action plan with recommendations for specific supplements, individualized meal plans, and strategies and solutions to help improve their diet and stay with it.
Through our counseling and individualized action plans, and more with functional medicine diagnosticians Dee Harris and her staff, patients can find relief and even improvement for a wide variety of conditions, including:
- Weight Management – Overweight or underweight
- Metabolic – Diabetes, pre-diabetes, hypertension, cardiovascular, gout
- Gastric Issues – Reflux, stomach pain, poor digestion, gas, bloating, burping, diarrhea, constipation, pancreatic insufficiency, gall bladder and liver issues
- Immune support – for autoimmune, inflammation, arthritis
- Neurological Disorders – Nutrition for brain health and neurological disorders- including Alzheimer’s, memory loss, MS, Parkinson’s, Fibromyalgia, Autism, ADHD, Headaches
- Detox – healthy detox, support cellular, liver, and bowel function
- Food Sensitivities and Allergies
- Nutrition for Performance – Sports Nutrition
- Nutrition, Lifestyle and Cancer – Prevention, nutrition during and after treatment
- Stress and overall nutrition and health
- Meal planning, mindful eating, menus and recipes
By employing a comprehensive and whole-person approach, we can identify troublesome habits, problematic foods or supplements, or other imbalances that may aggravate aches or pains or worsen your condition. With a comprehensive nutritional strategy, you can find and maintain your balance – and your health!
For more information on how D-Signed Nutrition can help, give us a call today at 239-676-5249. Our staff will help answer your questions and assist you in setting up your appointment.